About Me

I'm just trying to get back to the basics. Fun, Food, Family and Nature. I want my family to respect nature, appreciate what they have and be as healthy as possible. No, we are not giving up our computers and televisions (I'm not crazy) but we are going to try to live healthier and do more for ourselves. We already hunt, fish, and do limited gardening (due to a lack of yard space). Now ... How can I push it further?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Todays Flea Market Deals


I can't think of a better way to spend a cool, crispy, sunny, Sunday morning in the fall than walking around the flea market scoring some awesome deals on some super healthy foods. Look how huge those radishes are!! I just couldn't pass them up, and they are super mild too. The pumpkins will be used in some homemade pumpkin pies, and the zuchinni has a special purpose, if it works out ok I'll post pics and the recipe. Here's a hint ... there is cinnamon in their near future. I also picked up a couple of pumpkins for halloween. I haven't gotten around to taking pics of those yet so I'll post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment